Mark Muxen – Board Member
- Retired Executive Director of Instructional Support, ESD 123
- High school principal in Washington State for twenty years
- Served in a number of state and national principal association leadership positions
- Ready! for Kindergarten Program Director, a mediator, and volunteer
- Received her AA degree from Green River Community College
- Currently a board member on the Kennewick High School Instrumental Music Boosters, Kennewick Citizen’s Levy, and Board Committee
- Led the development and international expansion of the READY! For Kindergarten program
- Served as director on various community boards including Boys & Girls Club and Grace Clinic
- Currently serves on ESD 123 Board of Directors
- Retired Director of Finance and Operations, ESD 123
- Former Certified Public Accountant with over 32 years of public service
- Educational Service District 123
- Southeastern Washington School Districts
- Washington River Protection Solutions
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Tri-Cities Sunrise Rotary
- Ernie Chapin
- Randolph Constructions Services, Inc.
- Galick Enterprises, Inc.
- Lampson Charitable Lead Trust
The receipt you receive when you make your donation will serve as your evidence of a tax deductible donation. The Dream Builder’s Educational Foundation is registered under IRS tax code section 501-C (3) as a non-profit private corporations whose donations qualify as being deductible for income tax purposes.
The Dream Builder’s Educational Foundation was formed by Educational Service District 123 in June, 2009.
To ignite endless possibilities through partnership and support of learners.
Please use the quick links menu to the right "Apply for a Grant".